If you are looking for an extraordinary skiing experience, you will be pleasantly surprised by skiing in Georgia. In Bakhmaro, we operate a unique freeride base in Europe, where it is possible to operate HELI-SKI, CAT-SKI and SKITOUR in one place. In the Gudauri resort, which has more than 70 km of slopes, we offer accommodation in a 4 * Czech hotel with lots of additional services and activities.
Skiing in Georgia
It is said that Georgia is one of the last destinations where you can ski on natural snow, and it is true. The snow conditions in the mountains of Georgia are truly exceptional. You can take a ski trip to Georgia alone, in pair or as a group longing for an adrenaline adventure.
Our winter ski offer is really wide:
• For CAT-SKI, which is a snowcat exit to the slope, two snowcats are available: Kässbohrer PistenBully PB300 Polar (cabin for 12 people) and Kässbohrer PistenBully PB300 (cabin for 12-14 people).
• For HELI-SKI, where we will transport you to the slope using an AGUSTA A-109 helicopter with a transport capacity of up to 7 people (2 pilots, 1 guide, 4 clients).
• When skiing in Georgia, you can be sure of quality powder snow, because the Georgian mountains have regular snowfall, low temperatures throughout the season and up to 8 meters of snow
• Altitude 1700 to 2800 m, northern slopes with a slope of 25-40 degrees, the combination of wide grassy slopes with sparse beech or spruce forest guarantees quality freeride throughout the season in Bakhmaro.
• Well-groomed slopes in Gudauri, skiing without queues thanks to new chairlifts, slopes at altitudes of 2000-3250 meters and a large number of sunny days guarantee a great skiing holiday
Skiing trips to Georgia
You get complete services included in the price of our programs: transport, accommodation, great food without quantity restrictions, ski passes in the Gudauri resort, experienced guides and unlimited CAT-SKI, then exits to the slopes by snowcat at the base in Bakhmaro.
• The bonus is the rental of all equipment for FREE - alpine or freeride skis, SNB, snowshoes, telescopic poles, avalanche finders, probes, shovels, ABS backpacks.
• We have an individual approach to each client.
• The journey to skiing in Georgia is easy, comfortable and fast with us - we will completely arrange flights from Prague and other European cities to Kutaisi or Tbilisi with a direct connection to Gudauri to a hotel or the base in Bakhmaro!
• The ski season on the Georgian slopes is from December to mid-March, without any exceptions compared to most Central European resorts. So now all you have to do, is fill in the order form without obligation or call us directly and ask us for any information that interests you regarding skiing in Georgia.