Price for 1 person: 690 EUR
Location: Eastern Georgia (Tbilisi + Kacheti)
Total time: 7 days
Recommended Months: april to november
Itinerary: Tbilisi - David Gareja - Manavi - Signachi - Kardanachi - Bakurtsiche - Kvareli - Nekresi - Gremi - Telavi - Tsinandali - Artana - Napareuli - Alaverdi - Gombori - Chardachi - Muchrani - Tbilisi
- Accommodation : Hotels in Tbilisi, Signachi, Telavi and Kvareli in double room – 6 nights
- Food : half board – warm breakfast and dinners, as part of testing snacks during the day
- Transport in comfortable minibusses according to itinerary
- Guide all the way
- Wine tasting – you can taste 2 – 4 kinds of wine at the local winery in each place
Price does NOT include:
- Fly ticket to/from Tbilisi;
- Health insurance;
- All services not listed in the program.
Detailed itinerary :
Day 1 – arrival to Tbilisi, transfer to the hotel, accommodation. In case of arrival in the morning, tour of Tbilisi and wine tasting in the underground wine cellar.
Day 2 – In the morning the trip to David Gareja Monastery, then visit Manavi for a wine tasting at the Niko Natenadze winery. The next stop is the tasting at Signachi in Temurazi Marani. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Morning tour of Signachi, trip to Kardanachi for a tour of the Niko Bakchia winery. The last stop is in Kvareli in the wine cellar - tunnel. Dinner and accommodation in Kvareli.
Day 4 – Morning tour of nearby monastery Nekresi with a beautiful view of the Allazani valley, then we continue to taste non-traditional wines in the winery Nelkarisi. Followed by a visit of the nearby former capital of Kakheti Gremi - a visit to the fortress. In the afternoon we go to the Tsinandali castle of the Chavchavadze family - and of course the wine tasting from the local winery. Dinner and accommodation in nearby Telavi.
Day 5 - After breakfast a tour of Alaverdi monastery complex and wine tasting in the monastery winery = marani. Next wine tasting in Kacha Berishvili winery in Artana village, followed by Napareuli - wine tasting in Twins marani. Finishing in the village of Alvani, dinner, overnight stay.
Day 6 - Day 6 – Next trip leads from Telavi through the Gombori pass to Tbilisi and then to Chateau Muchrani and to the village of Chardachi, where there will be a wine tasting at Yago winery. Evening in Tbilisi, accommodation.
Day 7 – departure to the airport, return flight
- Sandals, flat shoes;
- T-shirt, shorts;
- Long trousers (ideally with a detachable leg for entrances to monasteries);
- Warm fleece jacket;
- Sunglasses, cap or hat;
- Small backpack (about 20 liters);
- Travel insurance.
Transport during the tour and transport of luggage:
- By plane: International flights to / from Tbilisi - NOT included in the price!
- By car: all time here we travel in our air-conditioned and comfortable minibuses.