Price for 1 person: 4.490 EUR for at least 8 people in a group
Optimal number of participants: 8 OR 12 persons;
Elevation of slopes: 600 - 1 200 meters;
Number of runs per day: heli-ski 1.5 flight hours (approx. 7-8 descents) + possibility of additional payment;
Optimal activity time: February
Day 1 - arrival to Kutaisi or Tbilisi, pick up group at the airport, transport by minibus to base in hotel Karse in Ambrolauri, accommodation, pick up ski and avalanche equipment, safety training and HELI-SKI rules. If you are interested, we can arrange a flight from the airport to our Mountain Ski Base with our helicopter for a small fee. Depending on your flight and if you have enough strength, you can go for half-day skiing ... maybe try half-day HELI-SKI;
Day 2 to 4 - HELI-SKI = paid 1.5 flight hours / day with option to buy additional flights for the price of 11 Eur / minute flight. In case of interest it is also possible to buy another flight day at the price of 990 EUR / person, it contains again 1.5 flight hour with the possibility to buy another at the price of 11 Eur / minute of flight, in the afternoon the last departure from our base with minibus to Kutaisi or Tbilisi, flight back to Europe or hotel and overnight accommodation;
Day 5 - Departure back home for a flight that is up to this day.
We will arrange all flights for you!
PRICE IS INCLUDED:
- 3 days HELISKI - every day 1.5 flight hour with the possibility of buying another one in the price of 11 Euro / person for every commenced minute;
- 3x services by two certified guides, according to the size of the group, each group has 4 persons its own guide;
- All Transportation by Mountain Ski LLC;
- 3-4x accommodation on Mountain Ski base in 3* hotel Karse in double rooms with private sanitary facilities;
- Possible accommodation in Kutaisi or Tbilisi - 1 night (breakfast, dinner);
- 3x daily meals, buffet breakfast, packed lunches for hikes or hikes or classic lunch at the base, warm dinner of classic Georgian cuisine, soft drinks included;
- Food during transport to and from the airport;
- Water during transport;
- Free rental of freeride skis or snowboards with belts or snowshoes, telescopic poles;
- Free rental of avalanche equipment - ABS backpack, avalanche search engine, probe, shovel
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Insurance of Outdoor Activities - We recommend Alpenverein;
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- Freeride equipment or ski mountaineering equipment - skis, poles, or freeride snowboard - is not necessary, as it is possible to rent them free of charge within CATSKI and HELISKI;
- Freeride shoes;
- Clothes for ski or snowboard;
- Helmet - free to borrow glasses;
- ABS backpack, avalanche finder, probe, shovel - available for free;
- Personal hygiene;
- Personal pharmacy
ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
- You will be accommodated in 3* hotel Karse in double rooms;
- In Tbilisi or Kutaisi you will find a bed and breakfast at the hotel.
- Full board is available throughout Ambrolauri;
- Breakfast is buffet style;
- Lunch is in the form of a packet for a snowmobile or helicopter - lunch on chop consists of broth, bread, roasted meat, salami, cheese, vegetables, fruit and hot water for tea or coffee, while bottled water is also available;
- Dinners are several-course and cook mostly renowned Georgian cuisine such as: Khinkali, Khachapuri, Shashlik, chakapuli, Kebab, etc., of course vegetables and salads…
- Soft drinks are included in the menu…
- During transports, refreshments are prepared in well-tested restaurants;
- Tbilisi or Kutaisi is a holiday home, located in Tbilisi.