PRICE FOR 1 PERSON: 590 EUR for at least 4 people in a group
Optimal number of participants: 4, 8 or 12 people, even for individuals!
Elevation of slopes: 600-1000 altitude meters;
Number of runs per day: 3 runs (approx. 2000 vertical meters) + option to pay additional runs;
Optimal Activity Time: March, April
Day 1 – Pre-flight meeting and training course about heli ski in hotel Ethnograph between 8 & 8.30 AM, rent and servis of necessary freeride and avalanche equipment. Meeting with guides and pilotes. Departure to the place of skiing between 9.30 & 10.00 AM. In the morning 3 downhill on slopes in valley of Gudamakari or Sioni. Around „noon“(12 PM) departure back to the hotel Etnohraph. Return of equipment.
The price includes:
- 3 HELI-SKI RUNS - approx. 2000 vertical meters of downhill;
- Services of a certified guide for a group of 4 people;
- All transports by minibus - to Ethnograph hotel and back to our base in Gudauri;
- Free rental of avalanche equipment - ABS backpack, avalanche search engine, probe, shovel;
- Rental of freeride skis or snowboards
Price does not include:
- Insurance of outdoor activities - we recommend Alpenverein.
- Free charge rent of complete freeride and avalanche equipment in our rental shop
- We just recommend to take your personal ski shoes.
- Ski glasses,
- Thermo flask.