PRICE: FOR 1 PERSON 2590 EUR / person for at least 4 people in a group
Period (number of days): 5 days
Optimal number of participants: 4, 8 OR 12 people, even for individuals;
Elevation of slopes: 600-1000 altitude meters;
Number of runs per day: 6-8 runs are guaranteed, min. 3500 meters;
Optimal Activity Time: March, April
Day 1 – Arrival at the Tbilisi or Kutaisi airport. Transport to hotel Ethnograph (approximately 2,5 hour from Tbilisi). Accommodation in hotel. Preparing for next days. Rent and service of equipment. Dinner, 1stnight.
Day 2 to 4 – Two days heli-skiing in area of Kazbegi. 3rd day we have like reserve in case of bad weather. Is possible spend time with freeride skiing in resort of Gudauri or realize outing in the hotel area. In case of optimal weather conditions is possible 3rd day to do heli-ski. Under normal snow conditions we will realize 6-8 downhills per day which is approximately 5000 vertical meters.
4th day afternoon is possible leave to Tbilisi and have night in hotel in city center. This opportunity is advantageous in case of early morning departures from airport. After arrival to hotel is organized is organized final dinner.
Day 5 – Transport to the airport and departure home
- 2 days HELI-SKI, 6-8 downhill per day, 3500 vertical meters 3500 meters guaranteed, but effort is 5000m/day.
- 3 hours of helikopter flight time guaranteed.
- 3x licenced guide, 1 guide is for four members group
- All transports by our microbus
- 3x(4x) accommodation in hotel Ethnograph 4 ****;
- 1 x accommodation hotel Gomi 19 in center of Tbilisi, in case of early morning departures from airport
- 3x meal per day , breakfast in buffet style, lunch boxes to helikoptér, dinner in buffet style or Georgian dinner in our second restaurant
- Water for drinking during whole day.
- Rent of freeride equipment in our rental shop
- Rent of complet avalanche equipment
- Potential skipas to resort of Gudauri
Price does not include:
- Air ticket;
- Insurance of Outdoor Activities - We recommend Alpenverein;
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- All what is not direct written in „price includes“
- Freeride equipment or ski touring equipment - boots, skis, poles or freeride snowboard - it is not necessary, because it is possible to borrow free of charge within HELISKI in our rental;
- Helmet - free to borrow glasses;
- ABS backpack, avalanche finder, probe, shovel - free of charge;
- Personal hygiene;
- Personal pharmacy.
ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
- In resort hotel Ethnograph - 3 days (potentially 4days);
- Hotel is equipped with wellness, fitness and bar with fireplace, rental shop and service of ski, charge free ski bus to the chairlifts, ice rink for ski skating, own wine shop and production of own beer.
- In historical center of Tbilisi in hotel Gomi – one night before departure home
- Breakfast in buffet style in our hotel restaurant
- Dinner in buffet style with huge choices of salats, fruite and desserts. Or is possibility organize traditional Georgian dinner with tasting of wine from our wine shop or our own produced beer in our second restaurant.
- Lunch boxes (take away) to te helikoptér. It contains sandwich, fruit and enough beverages
- Water and nonalcoholic beverages are part of breakfast, alcoholic beverages is extra charge for each one person
- In Tbilisi is organized final dinner, in case of enough time also breakfast before departure
- n request. There is also draft beer and a wine shop with excellent Georgian wines;
- Lunch will be provided in the form of heli-lunch in the helicopter during the pause between flights;
- Soft drinks are included in the menu, other drinks are paid by each participant;
- There is a final dinner in Tbilisi before departure, or breakfast if you leave the next day.