PRICE FOR 1 PERSON: 990 EUR for at least 4 people in a group
The optimal number of participants: 4, 8 or 12 people, even for individuals;
Elevation of slopes: 600-1000 altitude meters;
Number of runs per day: Min. 3500 vertical meters (approx. 6 runs)
Optimal activity time: March, April
Day 1 – Pre-flight meeting and training course about heli ski in hotel Ethnograph between 8 - 8,30 am, rent and servis of necessary freeride and avalanche equipment. Meeting with guides and pilotes. Departure to the place of skiing between 9,30 - 10,00 am. In the morning 3 - 4 downhill then is break for lunch. During break will pilotes adding flight fuel. Afternoon again 3 - 4 downhill depenging on flight time we used.
Around 3 PM departure back to the hotel Etnohraph. Return of equipment.
- 1- day of HELISKI - min. 3500 vertical meters of downhill – 6-8 downhill, effort is to achieve 5000 altitude meters
- Service of licenced guide, 1 guide is for four members group
- All transports by our microbus from Gudauri to the hotel and back
- Lunch in mountins near of the helicopter
- Rent of complete freeride and avalanche equipment
Price does not include:
- Insurance of sport activities, we recommended Alpenverein
- Free charge rent of complete freeride and avalanche equipment in our rental shop
- We just recommend to take your personal ski shoes.
- Ski glasses.
- Thermo flask.