Region: Eastern Caucasus, Tusheti and Chevsureti regions
Price per person: from 1250, - Eur / person, for 6 - 7 people in a group
from 1350, - Eur / person, with 4 - 5 people in a group
from 1490, - Eur / person, with 2 - 3 people in a group
Husqvarna 701 motorcycle rental: 140 Eur / enduro day (6-7 days)
Trip length: 8 days (or 9 days)
Ideal time for the trek: end of June, July, August, September, October
Brief introduction: This enduro trip leads across the Gombor ridge to the Alazani valley, then along a mountain road across the main ridge of the Caucasus to Tušetie and back to Kakheti. The second half of the trip leads through the Chevsureti and Pšavi mountains, over 2500 meters high saddles. The whole trip leads through a very diverse mountain landscape, where forest paths alternate with mountain meadows of the alpine zone, deep rocky canyons An accompanying off-road car drives with the group at all times, carrying all personal belongings and spare parts for motorcycles.
Trek route: Tbilisi - Babaneuri - Omalo - Pharsma - Jvarboseli - Omalo - Tianeti - Shatili - Roshka - Amgha - Zhinvali - Tbilisi
- accommodation in Tbilisi in a hotel - 2 nights
- accommodation in local pensions during an enduro trip - 5 nights (or 6 for a longer variant)
- 3 meals a day (hot breakfast and dinner, lunch in the form of a package for the trip or in proven restaurants) on a trip,
- accompanying the guide throughout the program
- accompanying vehicle for the entire duration of the trip
- all transfers according to the program
- entrance and ecological fee
Price does not include:
- motorcycle rental Husqvarna 701 (or KTM 690) = 140Eur / day
- deviations from the main route of the tour
- drinks (alcohol) and food not included in the main menu
- transportation to Georgia: international flight to Tbilisi or Kutaisi
- Insurance for outdoor activities
Day 1 Arrival in Tbilisi, dinner, overnight at the hotel. Alternatively, preparing motorcycles for a trip
Day 2 After breakfast departure in the direction of Kacheti to the town of Sagarejo. From there, take the forest path to the Gomborský ridge and then descend to the Alazanská valley. The end through the vineyards to the foothills of the Caucasus. Overnight in the wine hotel Babaneuris marani, dinner, overnight.
ROUTE: 110 km, 2500 up, 2500 down
Day 3 From the Babaneuri winery, first along the asphalt to Lecchuri and then along a forest path in the canyon, then along a serpentine steep slope to the thermal springs with the possibility of swimming. Furthermore, endless serpentines along alpine meadows, at the end with rubble slopes up to 2960 meters high saddle Abano. From the saddle through a similar mountain landscape, descend to Tušeti with many old villages. At the end of the day, a short climb to Omalo, the center of Tusheti. Overnight in a pension in Keselo.
ROUTE: 80 km, 3500 up, 2000 down
Day 4 Trip through the Pirikita and Tušeti Alazani valleys, along forest and mountain paths, over several fords .... wonderful views of the surrounding 3000 peaks. This day can be skipped or added depending on the trip length you choose. Overnight stay in a pension in Keselo.
ROUTE: 90 km, 3100 up, 3100 down
Day 5 After the same mountain road from Omala via the Abano saddle to the village of Lecchuri, we leave back to Kakheti. Via the village of Akhmeta and the Gombor ridge to Tianeti. Further along the asphalt around the Zhinvali dam to the Aragvi campsite.
ROUTE: 150 km, 3000 up, 3900 down
Day 6 From the dam along the mountain road to the Datvisjvari saddle (2650m), after the saddle go down the serpentines to Chevsureti. Tour of the mountain villages of Ardoti and Mutso. Finally, drive to the center of Chevsureti - Shatili. Overnight in the pension, dinner.
ROUTE: 115 km, 3000 up, 2700 down
Day 7 From Shatili on a mountain road back over the Datvisjvari saddle to Pšavi. Follow the main road to the turnoff to the village of Roška. Here, on a new mountain road over 2850 meters high saddle to the Arkhoti valley. A tour of the mountain villages of Akhieli and Amgha, where the road did not lead 5 years ago. Back the same way to Roška. Here overnight, dinner at a local guesthouse.
ROUTE: 100 km, 4200 up, 3300 down
Day 8 Departure back home or .....
Departure from Roška first on a mountain road, then on concrete and asphalt to the Zhinvali dam. From the dam by side roads through the villages and the Sabaduri ridge back to Tbilisi.
ROUTE: 120 km, 1600 up, 2700 down
Day 9 Departure back home
ENDURO MOTORCYCLE RENTAL HUSQVARNA 701 !!
- protectors of all kinds
- clothes for warm and colder weather
- gloves, helmet, boots
- underwear and socks
- waterproof jacket and pants
- fleece or softshell jacket
- basic pharmacy
- we also recommend sandals
- leisure t-shirts, shorts or trousers
Transport during the tour and transport of luggage:
By air: from Europe to Tbilisi (Kutaisi) and back… NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR!
By car: An accompanying vehicle will be available throughout the trip
- During the trip, your personal belongings will travel in the accompanying vehicle and will always be available to you at the destination. Things you will not need on the trip (clean clothes, etc.), you can leave in Tbilisi at the hotel, you will have them ready again when you return.
FOR GROUPS, IT IS POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THE ROUTE, SHORTEN OR EXTEND IT ACCORDING TO THE ASSIGNMENT AND AGREEMENT
- Complete service material, spare parts, service during the trip