Price for 1 person: 4.890 EUR/person for at least 8 people in a group
Optimal number of participants: 8 OR 12 persons
Elevation of slopes: 400-600 meters for heli-ski, 400-800 m for cat-ski
Number of runs per day: heli-ski 1.5 flight hours (approx. 6-8 descents) + additional charge, cat-ski is not limited
Optimal activity time: January, February, early March.
Day 1 - departure from CR;
Day 2 - arrival to Kutaisi or Tbilisi, pick up group at the airport, transport by minibus and snowcat to base, accommodation, pick up ski and avalanche equipment, safety training and CAT-SKI and HELI-SKI rules. In case of interest it is possible to organize transport to the base by our helicopter. If you are interested, we can arrange a flight from the airport to our Mountain Ski base with our helicopter for a small fee. Depending on your flight and taste you can go for half-day skiing .. just lie down half-day CATSKI or HELI-SKI;
Day 3 to 8 - no limit CATSKI - all day skiing with the help of snowmobile without limitation of the number of descents or altitude meters / minute of flight. In case of interest it is also possible to buy additional flight days in the price of 990, - EUR / pers. In the afternoon the last day of departure from the base of Bachmaro with mikrobus and then transport to Kutaisi or Tbilisi, departure back to Europe or accommodation in a hotel and overnight accommodation;
Day 9 - Departure back home for a flight that is up to this day.
We will arrange all flights for you!
PRICE IS INCLUDED:
- 3 days CATSKI without limiting the number of descents or altitude meters (everything limits only your physical condition and length of day!);
- 3 days HELISKI - every day 1,5 flight hours with possibility to buy another price of 12 Euro / person / every started minute;
- 6x services of two certified guides, each helicopter has its own guide;
- All transportation by minibus from Mountain Ski LLC;
- 6x accommodation at Mountain Ski base Bachmaro in cottages with own sanitary facilities;
- Possible accommodation in Kutaisi or Tbilisi - 1 night (breakfast, dinner);
- 3x daily meals, buffet breakfast, packed lunches for hikes or hikes or classic lunch at the base, warm dinner of classic Georgian cuisine, soft drinks included;
- Food during transport to and from the airport;
- Water during transport;
- Free rental of freeride skis or snowboards with belts or snowshoes, telescopic poles;
- Free rental of avalanche equipment - ABS backpack, avalanche search engine, probe, shovel.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Insurance of outdoor activities - we recommend Alpenverein
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- Freeride equipment or ski mountaineering equipment - skis, poles, or freeride snowboard - is not necessary, as it is possible to rent them free of charge within CATSKI and HELISKI;
- Freeride shoes;
- Clothes for ski or snowboard;
- Helmet - free to borrow, glasses;
- ABS backpack, avalanche finder, probe, shovel - available for free;
- Personal hygiene;
- Personal pharmacy.
ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
- You will be accommodated in small wooden houses in double or triple rooms;
- In the case of a return flight until Sunday, you will be provided with bed and breakfast at the hotel in Tbilisi or Kutaisi.
- Full board is available throughout your stay in Bakhmaro;
- Breakfast is buffet style;
- Lunch is in the form of a packet for a snowmobile or helicopter - lunch on a chop consists of broth, bread, roasted meat, salami, cheese, vegetables, fruit and hot water for tea or coffee, while bottled water is also available;
- Dinners are several-course and cook mostly renowned Georgian cuisine such as: Khinkali, Khachapuri, Shashlik, Chakapuli, Kebab, etc., of course vegetables and salads…
- Soft drinks are included in the menu… alcohol of all kinds is served at the bar…
- During transports, refreshments are prepared in well-tested restaurants;
- Before departure a final dinner is prepared in Tbilisi or Kutaisi, or breakfast if you leave the next day