Price for 1 person: 4190, - Euro for at least 8 people in a group
Optimal number of participants: 8 OR 12 persons
Elevation of slopes: 400-600 meters for heli-ski, 400-800 m for cat-ski
Number of runs per day: heli-ski 1.5 flight hour (approx. 6-8 descents) + possibility of additional payment, cat-ski is not limited
Optimal activity time: January, February, early March.
Day 1 - departure from EU
Day 2 - arrival to Kutaisi or Tbilisi, airport pick up, transport by minibus and snowcat to base, accommodation, pick up of ski and avalanche equipment, safety training and CAT-SKI and HELI-SKI rules. If you are interested, we can arrange a flight from the airport to our Mountain Ski base with our helicopter for a small fee. Depending on your flight and taste, you can enjoy half a day of skiing ... just relax with half-day CATSKI or HELI-SKI :-)
Day 3 to 8 (4 days) - no limit CATSKI - all day skiing with the help of a snowmobile without limitation of the number of descents or altitude meters + 2 days HELI-SKI = paid 90 min / day to buy another in the price 12 Eur / minute flight. In case of interest it is also possible to buy additional flight days in the price of 990 EUR / 1day / person, again contains 1.5 flight hours with the option to purchase additional prices of 12 Eur / minute flight, last departure from Bachmaro base to minibus and subsequent transport to Kutaisi or Tbilisi, departure back to Europe or accommodation in a hotel and overnight accommodation.
Day 9 - Departure back home for a flight that is up to this day
We will arrange all flights for you!
PRICE IS INCLUDING:
- 4 days CATSKI without limiting the number of descents or altitude meters (everything is limited only by your physical condition and length of day!);
- 2 days HELISKI - every day 1.5 flight hours with the option to buy another one in the price of 12 Eur / minute fligh;
- 6 x services of a certified guide, or two, depending on the size of the group, in each group has its own personal guide;
- All Transportation by Minibus from Mountain Ski LLC;
- 6 x accommodation at Mountain Ski Base Bachmaro in cottages with private sanitary facilities;
- Possible accommodation in Tbilisi - 1 night (breakfast, dinner);
- 3 x daily meals, buffet breakfast, packed lunches for hikes or hikes or classic lunch at the base, warm dinner of classic Georgian cuisine, soft drinks included;
- Food during transport to and from the airport;
- Water during transport;
- Free rental of freeride skis or snowboards with belts or snowshoes, telescopic poles;
- Free rental of avalanche equipment - ABS backpack, avalanche search engine, probe, shovel
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Possible transports by helicopter;
- Insurance of outdoor activities - we recommend Alpenverein;
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- Freeride equipment or ski mountaineering equipment - skis, poles, or freeride snowboard - is not necessary, as it is possible to rent them free of charge within CATSKI and HELISKI;
- Freeride or skialp shoes;
- Clothes for ski or snowboard;
- Helmet - free to borrow, glasses;
- ABS backpack, avalanche finder, probe, shovel - available for free
- Personal hygiene;
- Personal pharmacy.
ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
- You will be accommodated in small wooden houses in double or triple rooms;
- In the case of a return flight until Sunday, you will be provided with bed and breakfast at the hotel in Tbilisi or Kutaisi.
- Full board is available throughout your stay in Bachmar;
- Breakfast is buffet style;
- Lunch is in the form of a packet for a snowmobile or helicopter - lunch on a chop consists of broth, bread, roasted meat, salami, cheese, vegetables, fruit and hot water for tea or coffee, while bottled water is also available;
- Dinners are several-course and cook mostly renowned Georgian cuisine such as: Khinkali, Khachapuri, Shashlik, Chakapuli, Kebab, etc., of course vegetables and salads(…);
- Soft drinks are included in the menu… alcohol of all kinds is served at the bar (…);
- During transports, refreshments are prepared in well-tested restaurants;
- Before departure a final dinner is prepared in Tbilisi or Kutaisi, or breakfast if you leave the next day.