Location: Eastern Georgia (Tbilisi+Kacheti)
Total time: 4 days, (time of stay in the destination - 3 days)
Ideal number of participants: 8
Date: all year
Itinerary: Tbilisi- David Gareja- Manavi- Signachi- Kardanachi- Bakurtsiche- Kvareli- Nekresi- Gremi- Telavi- Tsinandali- Artana- Napareuli - Alaverdi- Gombori – Chardachi- Muchrani- Tbilisi
Price for 1 person: EUR 230 in case of 8 participants
- Accommodation: Hotels in Tbilisi, Signachi, Telavi and Kvareli in double bed rooms – 8 nights;
- Food: breakfast and dinners. Lunch boxes during the journey or lunch in well-known restaurants during the trips;
- Transport in comfortable buses according to the itinerary;
- Tour guide all along the trip;
- Wine tasting – on every place you will try 2-4 wines from the exact winery.
Price does NOT include:
- Fly ticket to/from Tbilisi;
- Health insurance;
- All services which are not written in the schedule.
1. Day - Arrival to Tbilisi and hotel transport. In the afternoon is the sightseeing in Tbilisi and wine tasting is the Underground wine cellar with a dinner and sleepover in the hotel.
2. Day – In the morning we go to the monastery David Gareja and after this visit we leave to Manavi for a wine degustation at Niko Natenadze´s winery. Next stop is degustation in Signachi in Temurazi Marani.
In this city we will stay overnight.
3. Day – In the morning we visit city of Signachi and after we leave to Kardanachi for a wine degustation at Niko Bakchia´s winery. Then we go to Bakurtsiche and have a wine tasting at Soliko Tsaishili´s wine place. Last stop is in Kvareli in the wine cellar – the tunnel. In Kvareli we stay overnight and have a dinner there.
4. Day – In the morning we leave to Nekresi monastery with a beautiful view to the Allazan valley and then we continue there to wine tasting. Then we continue to the near monastery Gremi – visit of the monastery with wine tasting. In the afternoon we go to Tsinandali castle – it’s a castle of Čavčavadze family – and of course wine tasting of homemade wines. Overnight we stay in Telavi and we have a dinner there.
5.Day – After a breakfast we continue to Alaverdi to the monastery complex and wine tasting in the monastery marani. From Alaverdi we go to the village Artana to wine degustation at Kacha Berishvili and Junior wine cellar. Then we go to Napareuli – wine degustation in Twins marani. In the evening we end in Telavi for a dinner and we stay overnight.
6. Day – Next transfer is from Telavi through the saddle Gombori to Tbilisi and then to Chateau Muchrani and to the village Čardachi, where we have wine degustation at Yago. In the evening we leave for a dinner and sleepover to Tbilisi.
7. Day – One day in Tbilisi – free time, sightseeing of the city center and last dinner in the Georgian style.
8. den-Departure to the airport
- Sandals, flat shoes;
- T-shirt, shorts, socks;
- Travel long pants (ideally with detachable trouser leg) for inputs to the monastery complexes it is necessary;
- Impermeable fleece jacket;
- Sunglasses, cap or hat;
- Small backpack (about 20 liters);
- Travel insurance.
Accommodation during the trip:
Hotels in Tbilisi and Signachi in double bed rooms.
Food during the trip:
- Breakfast: Always at the hotel, buffet breakfast: tea, coffee, bread, eggs, jam, cheese, salami, vegetables, fruit, muesli, milk, yogurt, etc.
- Lunch: Lunch boxes or in well-known restaurants during the journey.
Transport during the tour and transport of luggage:
- By plane: International flights to / from Tbilisi -NOT included in the price!
- By car: all time here we travel in our air-conditioned and comfortable minibuses.