Total time: 10 days
Ideal number of participants: 4 - 8 persons
Recommended Months: May- October
Itinerary: Tbilisi - David Gareja - Manavi - Signachi - Kardanachi - Bakurtsiche - Kvareli - Nekresi - Gremi - Telavi - Tsinandali - Artana - Napareuli - Alaverdi - Gombori - Chardachi - Muchrani - Tbilisi
Price for 1 person:
- Accommodation: Tbilisi, Signachi, Telavi, Kvareli, Batumi and Kutaisiin double bed rooms - 9 nights and one night in the family farm hotel in Vardzia;
- Food: breakfast and dinners. Lunch boxes during the trip or lunch in well-known restaurants during the trips;
- Transport in comfortable buses according to the itinerary;
- Tour guide all along the trip;
Price does NOT include:
- Fly ticket to / from Tbilisi;
- Health insurance;
- All services that are not written in the schedule.
- Wine tasting
Day 1 - Arrival to Tbilisi and hotel transport. In the afternoon, the Tbilisi is a sightseeing and wine tasting cellar with a cellar with dinner and sleepover in the hotel.
2. Day - In the morning we go to the monastery David Gareja and after this visit we leave to Manavi for a wine degustation at Niko Natenadze´s winery. The next stop is degustation in Signachi in Temurazi Marani. In this city we will stay overnight.
Day 3 - In the morning we visit the city of Signachi and after we leave Kardanachi for wine tasting at Niko Bakchia´s winery. Then we go to Bakurtsiche and have wine tasting at Soliko Tsaishili´s wine place. Last stop is in Kvareli wine cellar - the tunnel. In Kvareli we stay overnight and have a dinner there.
4. Day - In the morning we leave to Nekresi monastery with a beautiful view of the Allazan valley and then we continue there to wine tasting. Then we continue to the monastery Gremi - visit the monastery with wine tasting. In the afternoon we go to Tsinandali Castle - it's a castle of Chavchavadze family - and of course wine tasting of homemade wines. Overnight we stay in Telavi and we have a dinner there.
5. Day - After a breakfast we continue to Alaverdi to the monastery complex and wine tasting in the monastery marani. From Alaverdi we go to the village of Artana to wine tasting at Kacha Berishvili and Junior wine cellar. Then we go to Napareuli - wine degustation in Twins marani. In the evening we end in Telavi for dinner and we stay overnight.
Day 6 - Next transfer is from Telavi through the Gombori saddle to Tbilisi and then to Chateau Muchrani with a wine degustation. Next stop is in Kutaisi - wine tasting at Ramazi Nikoladze and dinner and sleepover in Kutaisi.
7. Day - We continue to Batumi with a stop for wine tasting in Hotel Marani. In the summer time you can ejoy swimming in the sea. We have a dinner there and sleepover.
8. Day - The first stop is in Kheda with a wine tasting in Makhos marani. Then we go to Vardzia through the saddle of Goderdzi. Here we stay in the family farm hotel and have dinner and wine tasting.
9. Day - Morning departure is to Akhaltsikhe - wine degustation in Antadze winery. Next stop is in Borjomi - traditional baths with mineral water. Then we go for dinner and wine tasting to Yago. We stay there for a night.
10. Day - Departure to the airport.
- T-shirt, shorts, socks;
- Travel long pants (ideally with detachable trouser leg);
- Impermeable fleece jacket;
- Sunglasses, cap or hat;
- Small backpack (about 20 liters);
- Travel insurance.
Accommodation during the trip:
Hotels in Tbilisi, Signachi, Telavi, Kvareli, Batumi and Kutaisi in a double bed room and one night in the family farm hotel in Vardzia.
Food during the trip:
- Breakfast: Always at the hotel, breakfast buffet: tea, coffee, bread, eggs, jam, cheese, salami, vegetables, fruit, muesli, milk, yogurt, etc.
- Lunch: lunch boxes or well-known restaurants during the journey;
- Dinner in well-known great restaurants, mostly in the form of a common menu in a traditional Georgian style - salads, nuts, meats, vegetables, fruits, KHACHAPURI, Chinkali
Transport during the tour and transport of luggage:
- By plane: International flights to / from Tbilisi -NOT included in the price!
- By car: all the time we travel in our air-conditioned and comfortable minibuses