PRICE: from 1190 EUR per person
AREA: Svaneti, Racha, Imereti, Adjara
LENGTH PROGRAM: 12 days
OPTIMAL PERIOD FOR ACTIVITY: June October
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 4-8 people
This OFF-ROAD CAMPER 4x4 trip takes you to western Georgia, the Caucasus mountain range of Svaneti and Racha, passing through the mythical Kolkhida, seeing tea plantations in Guria and mountain wooden villages in the Adjaria Mountains. At the end of the trip, you can relax on the shore of the Black Sea.
We offer the entire program as an all-inclusive service. You will have an experienced guide who is also the mechanic of your car. Also, the chef who takes care of your comfort and gourmet experience all the time. If you wouldn't like to drive your car yourself, we provide the driver who takes you safely through the tour for an additional fee.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights - accommodation at the hotel after arrival to Georgia and the last night before departure
- 9 nights - accommodation in CAMPER 4x4 during the next days
- 3 x daily meals for the whole trip - first and last night half board in the hotel, homemade food from our accompanying chef for the rest of the trip - hot breakfast and dinner, lunch boxes during the ride, water for free, beer and wine for moderate fee
- CAMPER 4x4 rental all the time + fuel for the trip to itinerary, car insurance
- Technician in the car
- Entrance to the National Parks
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flight ticket to Georgia
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks and wine tasting
- Crossings outside the approved itinerary
- Other services not included in the PRICE INCLUDES chapter
Day 1 - Arrival to Kutaisi; getting information about CAMPER 4x4, accommodation and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 - Departure from the hotel to the Okatse Canyon, to the Kinchka Waterfall. Then foothills of Caucasus to Enguri Dam. Continue in the valley of the Enguri River to the village of Becho. There is a turn under Mount Ushba (Caucasian Matterhorn), overnight next to the mountain river.
Day 3 - From Ushba we will go to the center of Svaneti - Mestia. City tour, then drive to the mountain resort Tetnuldi, and then through the canyon Enguri to Ushguli - a mountain village under the highest Georgian mountain Schara. From Ushguli to Zagaro Pass, overnight there.
Day 4 - From the pass downhill to Lower Svaneti, by mountain road to Lentekhi, then serpentines through the karst area to the center of Racha - Ambrolauri (famous for Khvanchkara wine production), from there along the Rioni river to the higher Racha, villages Sh, Glola, Ghebi. Overnight in the valley, in the village of Gona.
Day 5 - The next day from Gona through the Rioni valley to Oni, then across the ridge through a new mountain road to Sachkhere, then to the mining town of Chiatura and through the canyon direction to another mining town of Tkibuli, then to Shaori Dam .
Day 6 - From Shaori Dam through Nikortsminda, Aphana village and small roads to Kutaisi. From Kutaisi to Sairme Spa and the mountain road to Little Caucasus ridge to Zekari pass and overnight there.
Day 7 - From Zekari pass downhill to Abastumani, the possibility of an uphill drive to the astrological observatory, then downhill to Akhaltsiche, visit the fortress, Borjomi Spa with renowned mineral water, Bakuriani resort. Across the Tskhratskaro pass and the town of Akhalkalaki to Vardzia, overnight there.
Day 8 - Tour in the rock city of Vardzia in the morning. Then depart to Goderdzi pass and along the way tour of Zarzma Monastery. From Goderdzi pass downhill to the Green Lake in the Adjara Mountains. Overnight there.
Day 9 - From the Green Lake downhill on the Shuakhevi mountain road and from there a long uphill drive to the main ridge of the Adjara Mountains to Gomismta. Overnight with magnificent views.
Day 10 - The next day a beautiful, short but challenging ridge drive through the mountains to the village of Bakhmaro. Overnight there.
Day 11 - From Bakhmaro 30 km downhill to Chokhatauri town, passing through tea plantations to the city of Shekvetili, next to the sea. Overnight on the seashore. |
Day 12 - Transfer to Kutaisi Airport; departure.
- Sandals, flat shoes;
- T-shirt, shorts, socks;
- Travel pants (ideally with detachable trouser leg);
- Impermeable fleece jacket;
- Sunglasses, cap or hat;
- Small backpack (about 20 liters);
- Travel insurance.
- 2 x hotel
- 9 x CAMPER 4x4 KEROUAK, which provides all comfort for 4 people - 4 beds, table with 4 benches, fridge, shower, toilet, sink, stove, independent heating system and plenty of storage space for personal belongings