Price for 1 person: 850 EUR
Total time: 10 days
Recommended Months: April - October
Itinerary: Tbilisi - Tsalka - Paravani lake - Akhalkalaki - Vardzia - Khertvisi - Akhaltsikhe - Borjom - Zarzma - Goderdzi pass - Batumi - Gonio - Sarpi - Martvili canyon - Kutaisi - Prometheus cave - Gelati - Uplistsikhe - Gori - Mtskheta - Tbilisi
- Accommodation: Hotels in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi in double bed rooms - 7 nights;
- Guesthouse in Vardzia and Achaltsiche in double bed rooms – 2 nights;
- Food: breakfast and dinners. Lunch boxes during the journey or lunch in well-known restaurants during the trips;
- Transport in comfortable buses according to the itinerary;
- Tour guide all along the trip.
Price does NOT include:
- Fly ticket to/from Tbilisi;
- Health insurance;
- Wine tasting;
- All services which are not written in the schedule.
Day 1 - Arrival to Tbilisi international airport and transfer to breakfast to your hotel in Tbilisi. In the afternoon we have the sightseeing around the city of Tbilisi and its historical center. In the evening we have a dinner and sleepover in Tbilisi.
Day 2 – After a breakfast we go to visit Manglisi church, Tsalka dam and the plateau near Paravani lake, where we will stop for a while as well. Then we go to Achalkhalaki, where we have a lunch and then we continue to Vardzie, where is our accommodation for that evening.
Day 3 – In the morning is a visit of the cave monastery Vardzia and of the fortress Chertvisi. After this we go to Borjomi, where we visit bath park and tasting of helathy mineral water. Then we go to Akhaltsikhe with the fortress Rabat above the city. In this city we stop for a dinner and sleepover in the hotel.
Day 4 - After a breakfast we go to Zarzma, where we visit the monastery. From this place we go through the saddle Goderdzi and complex of historical bridges Khedi to Batumi, where we have a dinner and sleepover.
Day 5 – In Batumi we have a short visit of the city, an embankment and botanical garden. After this we go to fortress Gonio and to Sarpi to the Turkish border, where you can swim in the sea. In the evening we go back to Batumi for a dinner and sleepover.
Day 6 – In the morning we go to Kutaisi through the Martvili canyon, where we have boat trip in the canyon. In the evening we go back to Kutaisi city center visit, dinner and sleepover.
Day 7 – Firstly we transfer to Prometheus cave – visit of the cave complex. From here we leave to Gelati complex and then back for a dinner and sleepover to Kutaisi.
Day 8 – Early morning departure is to Gori – visit of Stalin museum. Then we leave to Ulipsciche, the city in the rocks. From here we go to Mtscheta, former city of Georgia. Next stop is in Jvari, the church above Mtscheta with beautiful views on the city. Last stop is in Tbilisi, where we have a dinner and sleepover.
Day 9 – One day in Tbilisi – visit of the historical part, Turkish baths, Narikala fortress, Mtatsminda, Sioni church, free time and last dinner in typical Georgian style.
Day 10 – Departure to the airport
- Sandals, flat shoes;
- T-shirt, shorts, socks;
- Travel long pants (ideally with detachable trouser leg) for inputs to the monastery complexes it is necessary;
- Impermeable fleece jacket;
- Sunglasses, cap or hat;
- Small backpack (about 20 liters);
- Travel insurance.
Accommodation during the trip:
- Hotels in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi in double bed rooms - 7 nights
- Hotels in Vardzia nad Achaltsiche in double bed rooms – 2 nights
Food during the trip:
- Breakfast: Always at the hotel, buffet breakfast: tea, coffee, bread, eggs, jam, cheese, salami, vegetables, fruit, muesli, milk, yogurt, etc.
- Lunch: lunch boxes or in well-known restaurants during the journey;
- Dinner in well-known great restaurants, mostly in the form of a common menu in a traditional Georgian style - salads, nuts, meats, vegetables, fruits, KHACHAPURI, Chinkali, etc.
Transport during the tour and transport of luggage:
By plane: International flights to / from Tbilisi - NOT included in the price!
By car: all time here we travel in our air-conditioned and comfortable minibuses