SKI HOLIDAYS ALL-INCLUSIVE IN 4**** HOTEL IN GUDAURI (LYZ 04 EN)
The area of the southern side of the Caucasus – Georgia
Tour length : 9 days (period of stay at the destination – 8 days)
The ideal time for a tour realization : January, February, March, April
Gudauri is today the best ski resort on the southern side of the Caucasus. Is famous for the large number of sunny days and a huge amount of quality snow. Therefore, it is the ideal place not only for skiing on the slopes (perfectly groomed), but also for the operation of the ski mountaineering and freeride activities. In addition to the ski mountaineering hikes and riding in open terrain with our guides will also offer the opportunity to try heliskiing with our partners from the company Heliksir. Your a great ski experience will still be crowned with great food and wine in the hotel Marco Polo, where you will be staying during your stay. In the area we operate the rental of all SKI and SNOWBOARD equipment (including ski moutaineering and freeride) so you can fly without complications only "travel light", and everything necessary you rent at the hotel Gudauri Hut (your equipment you can book on our website in advance!).
Caucasus - Gudauri (Georgia), about 120km from capital Tbilisi
Price per person:
- Pick up at the airport in Tbilisi by our delegate
- All the transports in accordance with the program – transport to Gudauri and back to the airport
- in the hotel Marco Polo ****, right next to the ski resort
- in the hotel Iveria Inn near by airport in Tbilisi
- Full board, breakfast and warm dinner in hotels- excellent quality, huge amount, lunch directly on the hotel ski terace
- 6-days pass for lifts and chairlifts in whole resort Gudauri
- Tour of the historic town of Mtscheta and the final typical georgian dinner in stylish restaurant
- Tasting tradicional Georgian wines produced in Kvevri in one of best wineries in Georgia - Yago´s wine
- Food and dring during the transport from the airport to the resort
- Delegate throughtout your stay in Georgia
Price does not include:
- The international airplane ticket to/from Tbilisi
- Health insurance
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Individual transports not mentioned in the programme
- Rental ski or SNB equipment - we have in the place our own rental with all the necessary equipment, where you can rent things with VIP conditions and you can book your equipment in advance on our website!
- The cost of a rescue
- Drinks and food, which are not included in the price of group menu
- Optionally heli-ski – 1day of heli-ski from 499 EUR
- Children's ski school
- Freeride and skitouring activities with certified guides.
Detailed itinerary of the trip:
1st day - Arrival to Tbilisi.
2nd day - Pick up by our delegate on the airport in Tbilisi. Crossing to the resort Gudauri (approx 1.5 hrs). Accommodation in the hotel Marco Polo. Preparation for the next day. Rent the necessary equipment, or possibility of an afternoon skiing in the resort of the Gudauri. Dinner, lodging.
3rd - 7th day :
- Skiing on the slopes - they are usually blue, or red lines, therefore, is skiing in Gudauri as well suitable for families with children. All slopes are each day machine-edited, so in the morning you go on the smooth "manchester" J
- Or you can ride in the free field, which is in the whole area of a huge amount and Gudauri is famous by it. With our experienced guidy you can also go on the opposite side of the direction to Kazbegi and try virgin north slopes, covered with intact powdery snow.
- You can also rent a ski mountaineering equipment and try climbs and descents on peaks in the vicinity of the resort, again together with experienced licensed guides
- For snowboarders or lovers of the winter hikes we have available in the rental, also snowshoes, thanks to which you get, even there, where the normal visitor of centre does not look
- For children there is a ski school with a belt instead of a lift for easy learning
- For adults we organize a ski mountaineering school and freeride along with the courses of safe movement in the mountains. We also have available to rent all of the equipment, avalanche equipment such as backpacks ABS, avalanche search engines, probes, shovels
- Potential customers can also book and try a heliskiing with our partner organisations Heliksir, when one day containing about 5 descents, it costs 499 EUR.
- Or you can combine all the activities and every day you can dedicate to one of them. Because the equipment of each day is possible to rent, to make sure, that it will really be available, you can book it in advance.
- For people interested history is opportunity to visit Tbilisi or Kazbegi villages with a historic monastery on the north side of the Caucasus.
8th day – During the morning departure to Mtscheta - old capital city. during the way we visit medieval fortress Ananuri on the coast of Zhinvali lake. In the evening we visit the Yago´s winery famous by the production of tradicional Georgian wine produced by the fermentation in Kvevri accompanied by wine tasting and traditional Georgian dinner. After dinner departure to Iveria Inn hotel in Tbilisi, overnight.
9th day - In the early morning transfer to the airport and departure from Tbilisi, return home.
- Ski, ski-mountaineering equipment or freeride equipment - shoes, skis, belts, canes, or snowboard
- All equipment - ski mountaineering or freeride skiis, children's ensembles including helmets, boots, snowboards, snowshoes, avalanche search engines, probes, shovels, ABS backpacks... can be booked and rented in our rental by VIP conditions already before you leave on holiday!!!!
- Ski or SNB clothes, ski mountaineering clothes or for climb with board
- Helmet, glasses
- ABS backpack, avalanche search engines, probe, shovel- possibility to rent
- Things of personal hygiene
- Personal pharmacy
- Health insurance!!!
Accommodation during the trip:
- In resort of Guadauri in the hotel Marco Polo****, right next to piste in the ski area - 6 nights
- This hotel still one of best, where to stay in Gudauri. It has its own swimming pool, spa, tennis hall, ski room with exit to cable cars from the terrace, bowling, a restaurant with an excellent wine cellar and bar. The hotel is located next slopes in the center of Gudauri.
- In Gudauri Hut in Gudauri we operate ski and snowboards service on the machines Wintersteiger and rental of ski equipments.
- In Tbilisi in Iveria Inn**** hotel – 1 night
Meal on the trip:
- Breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant.
- For dinner is available in a choice of several main dishes, a salad buffet, soups, fruit and cakes...during your stay, on request we can also provide a traditional georgian dinner with traditional dishes...there is also a draught beer and a wine cellar with excellent georgian wines, with the possibility of sitting in a traditional Georgian wine cellar – Marani
- Lunches are served buffet style on the hotel ski terrace.
- Non alcoholic drinks are included in menu, rest of the drinks are paid by each participant.
- For all participants we organize a final dinner in traditional Georgian style, combined with tasting of traditional Georgian white and red wines.
Transport during the tour and transportation of luggage:
By plane: international flights to/from Tbilisi - ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS TRIP!
By car : Transport from airport in Tbilisi to Gudauri and back and all transports to each climb in the region.
Ski resort Gudauri is located in Georgia on the southern slope of the Caucasus, about 120km from the capital city of Tbilisi. The ski slopes are situated at altitudes 2000 - 3200 metres above sea level. Freeride terrains are oriented in all directions, allow great descents practically throughout whole the winter until the end of may. In the resort we cooperate with company Heliksir, which operate heli-ski and heli-boarding more than 5 years with us. In the ski resort of Gudauri is also working professional team of rescue workers (similar to the Mountain rescue service), which ensures order and safety on the slopes and off-piste.
- we provide the option of hire all sport equipment including ABS bags, avalanche search engines, probes and shovels
- we arrange suitable insurance for this kind of sports activities (Alpenverein) - in case you would like to try skiing or ski mountaineering outside of marked ski slopes, or heliskiing
- we provide the option of skiing by using the helicopter - Heli-skiing, 1day heli-skiing – from 499 EURO
- we provide a ski mountaineering school, where, among others, you will become acquainted with the principles of safe movement in the winter mountains and the use of rescue of avalanche resources
- we provide ski mountaineering hike or freeride with certified guide
- we provide a children's ski school
- we provide tours on snowshoes including evening tours, in the area of Gudauri and on the nearby slopes